Did your doctor already refer you to Legacy for a COVID-19 test?
If your doctor has already referred you to Legacy for a COVID-19 test, Legacy will call you to schedule an appointment.
Due to a national shortage of testing supplies we regret that we cannot provide COVID-19 tests to everyone who wants one. Legacy Health is unable to provide COVID-19 testing for any of the reasons listed below:
- No COVID-19 testing for pre-travel clearance.
- No COVID-19 testing for general workplace clearance unless there is an exposure or symptoms.
- No COVID-19 testing for possible COVID-19 exposures that do not involve household or intimate contacts.
If you are in need of COVID-19 testing for any of the above reasons, please visit our partners at Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care. Save your spot online at a designated testing center and receive results in approximately 15 minutes.
Not a Legacy Medical Group patient?
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please schedule a virtual visit to be evaluated by a Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care provider prior to your COVID-19 test.
Getting your test results - MyHealth
Patients without a MyHealth account
About COVID-19 antibody testing
Important to know:
- It is not yet known if having the COVID-19 antibody protects you against future COVID-19 infection
- These antibody tests do not tell you if you have an active COVID-19 infection
Please contact your provider with questions about antibody testing. If you’ve decided antibody testing is right for you, contact Legacy–GoHealth.
Oregon Health Authority Testing Information
Legacy Health continues to follow Oregon Health Authority (OHA) guidelines regarding testing.