Do you have COVID-19 symptoms?
Did your doctor already refer you to Legacy for a COVID-19 test?
If your doctor has already referred you to Legacy for a COVID-19 test, Legacy will call you to schedule an appointment.
Are you a Legacy Medical Group patient?
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please schedule a video visit with your primary care doctor.
Not a Legacy Medical Group patient?
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please schedule a virtual visit to be evaluated by a Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care provider prior to your COVID-19 test.
Getting your test results - MyHealth
Patients without a MyHealth account
If you need a rapid COVID test for a last-minute event or trip and are asymptomatic, here are some resources. Legacy primary care clinics do not provide rapid COVID testing for patients who have no symptoms of COVID.
- Understand rapid test sites can be very busy.
- Insurance coverage may vary when getting tested without any symptoms.
- If you need a COVID-19 test for travel or if you are not experiencing symptoms, please book a Virtual Visit.
- Rapid COVID-19 testing (not PCR; results in 15 mins.) is available at all centers.
- Rapid PCR COVID-19 testing (results in 50 mins.) is available at our Gresham and West Linn locations.
- Washington information
- Oregon information or call 211
Oregon Health Authority Testing Information
Legacy Health continues to follow Oregon Health Authority (OHA) guidelines regarding testing.