Did your doctor already refer you to Legacy for a COVID-19 test?
If your doctor has already referred you to Legacy for a COVID-19 test, Legacy will call you to schedule an appointment.
Due to a national shortage of testing supplies, Legacy Health is unable to provide COVID-19 testing for any of the reasons listed below:
- No COVID-19 testing for pre-travel clearance.
- No COVID-19 testing for general workplace clearance unless there is an exposure or symptoms.
- No COVID-19 testing for possible COVID-19 exposures that do not involve household or intimate contacts.
We regret that we cannot provide COVID-19 tests to everyone who wants one. Please know that we are following guidelines in place across the State to ensure that testing is available for sick patients.
Not a Legacy Medical Group patient?
Legacy-GoHealth Urgent Care is now offering rapid COVID-19 testing, with results in approximately 15 minutes. The first step is a virtual visit.
About COVID-19 antibody testing
Important to know:
- It is not yet known if having the COVID-19 antibody protects you against future COVID-19 infection
- These antibody tests do not tell you if you have an active COVID-19 infection
Please contact your provider with questions about antibody testing. If you’ve decided antibody testing is right for you, contact Legacy–GoHealth.
Oregon Health Authority Testing Information
Find comprehensive information about COVID-19 testing from OHA.