Get back to your best health
We diagnose and treat a broad range of injuries and issues that affect the bones, muscles, ligaments, and more. Call today to start your road to recovery.
Legacy Medical Group–Orthopedics and Sports Medicine has three locations throughout the mid-Willamette Valley.
» Keizer, OR
» Woodburn, OR
» Silverton, OR
We are currently accepting new patients. Get the care you need today with shorter appointment wait times.
Conditions we treat
Hip and knee
- Knee ligament injuries
- Meniscus and ACL tears
- Hip fractures and strains
- Labral tears
- Osteoarthritis and arthritis
- Tendonitis (runner’s knee and more)
- Osteochondritis dissecans
Shoulder, elbow, and hand
- Fractures, sprains, and strains
- Rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder dislocations and separations
- Tennis elbow
Joint replacement surgery
If joint replacement surgery is the best solution for you, our board-certified orthopedic surgeons are ready to help you from pre-surgery to recovery. Total joint surgery for knees, hips, and shoulders are performed at Legacy Silverton Medical Center.
Meet our team
Our board-certified orthopedic surgeons work with an expert team of experienced orthopedic and sports medicine specialists to help get you healed, feeling better, and back to the life you love. We keep you informed of your options every step of the way so that you remain confident and comfortable in your treatment plan.
- Paul Brewer, M.D., orthopedic surgeon
- Andrew Nelson, D.O., orthopedic surgeon
- John Sauer, M.D., orthopedic surgeon
- Rae Johnson, PA-C, orthopedic physician assistant
- Ron Smith, PA-C, orthopedic physician assistant
- David Emch, PA-C, orthopedic physician assistant
- Chad Palmer, PA-C, orthopedic physician assistant
- Michael Cvitash, PA-C, orthopedic physician assistant
Our sports medicine team features experts in treating sports-related injuries. Whether you are a dedicated athlete or a weekend warrior, we can get you back in the game. Our doctors serve as consultants and team physicians for local high schools, club sports, semi-professional, and professional sports teams, including the Mavericks Independent Baseball League.