Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
How to get here
Parking is free. View the campus map to find the parking lot or structure closest to your destination.
- Valet parking
Available at entrance on 501 N. Graham St., Portland, OR 97227
- Public transit
Visit TriMet or call 503-238-7433
- Security and lost & found
Located in the Atrium
- Gift shop
Located in the Atrium or call 503-413-4338
No tobacco or smoking on our campus
Safety and security
- Patients and visitors must pass through a metal detector and consent to bag search before entry.
- Prohibited items are not allowed. These include: weapons (including those accompanied by carrying permits), sharp objects and illegal substances. Please note bag size limits before visiting.
- We adhere to a zero-tolerance policy. To learn more: Safety Signage Zero Tolerance.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu
- Guests may order from a special menu
- Cafeteria, espresso bar/snack bar, and vending machines in the hospital
- Restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores nearby
Where to stay
- There are several options for lodging in the Northeast Portland area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — call hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
- Emergency Entrance
West side of hospital off N. Kerby Ave.
- Life-threatening emergencies
- Children’s emergencies
Call 911 or visit Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Mental health emergencies
Call 911, contact the mental health crisis line in your area, or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
About Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Founded in 1912, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center is a vibrant hospital in a popular and lively North/Northeast Portland neighborhood that provides everything from primary care to advanced surgery. Occupying a vital role as a regional medical center with critical care expertise, Legacy Emanuel offers specialists in virtually every field of medicine.