Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
2801 N. Gantenbein Ave.
Portland, OR 97227
Built in 2010 and designed just for children and families, Randall Children’s Hospital offers complex care in a setting that lets kids be kids. Conveniently located in the heart of Portland, we serve babies, children and teens from throughout the Pacific Northwest with specialists in nearly every area of pediatric care.
- Newborn intensive care among the nation’s top 10 percent
- Oregon’s first Level 1 pediatric trauma center
- Award-winning safety and community education programs
Help when you need it
- Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911
- Mental health emergencies: Call 911 or contact the mental health crisis line in your area. The Unity Center Behavioral Health in Portland accepts walk-in adult patients. Minors must be seen by a pediatric provider before going to Unity. Questions? Call 503-944-8009.
Entrance: On the north end of the Legacy Emanuel campus
Parking: Garage located across from our main entrance
Valet parking: 501 N. Graham St. (entry to the Legacy Emanuel Medical Center Atrium), additional valet parking outside the Randall ER
Public transit: Visit TriMet or call 503-238-7433
Security escorts: 503-413-7911