Due to visitor restrictions, entrances to the hospital are limited to the atrium entrance off N. Graham St. and the emergency department entrance off of N. Kerby Ave. Please check our campus map to see these entrances. Visit our COVID-19 page for more information, including the most current visitor and safety requirements.
About Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Founded in 1912, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center is a vibrant hospital in a popular and lively North/Northeast Portland neighborhood that provides everything from primary care to advanced surgery. Occupying a vital role as a regional medical center with critical care expertise, Legacy Emanuel offers specialists in virtually every field of medicine.
- Highest level of trauma care available
- Home to Oregon’s only burn center
- Nationally accredited stroke care
Help when you need it
Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911
Children’s emergencies: Call 911 or visit Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Mental health emergencies: Call 911, contact the mental health crisis line in your area, or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
Need a mammogram?
Schedule a mammogram with our 3-D technology, which offers better detection and peace of mind.
Having a baby?
Schedule a visit with our midwives and learn how our approach can improve your pregnancy and labor experience.
Need a primary care doctor?
Find a provider who's right for you.
Valet parking: Available at entrance on 501 N. Graham St., Portland, OR 97227
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Northeast Portland area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- Cafeteria, espresso bar/snack bar, and vending machines in the hospital
- Restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: located in the Atrium
- Gift shop: located in the Atrium. No flowers or plants available at this time. 503-413-4338
- Four healing gardens
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: no tobacco or smoking on our campus, please