How to Apply
PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program
Home : For Health Professionals : Education : Pharmacy Education : PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program : How to Apply
How to apply
Candidates for the Legacy PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency Program should have graduated from an ACPE accredited school or college of pharmacy and are highly encouraged to be licensed in Oregon prior to the start of the residency. Residents who are not licensed in Oregon must have a valid intern license in Oregon prior to the start of the residency and must be licensed within 120 days of starting the program.
- Candidates must submit a complete application in PhORCAS that is to include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent
- Official transcripts from professional pharmacy education,
- Three references using the PhORCAS standardized reference form
It is required that one of the three references be your PGY1 residency director.
- Legacy participates in the ASHP Residency Matching Program. Applicants are required to be registered in the ASHP Matching Program.
- If Legacy has an unmatched position, our program will open the application process to other qualified candidates.
- Applications are accepted via the online PhORCAS system and are due by December 30 for the following residency training year.