- HER2-positive breast cancer.
- Patients must have received neoadjuvant chemotherapy.
- Prior receipt of T-DM1 in the neoadjuvant setting is not allowed.
- No adjuvant treatment with any anti-cancer investigational drug within 28 days prior to registration
- Age = 18 years (male or female)
- ECOG Performance Status 0-1
- No stage IV (metastatic) breast cancer
- No history of any prior (ipsi- or contralateral) invasive breast cancer within 3 years of registration
- No patients with ER+ HER2+ residual invasive disease that is lymph node-negative per the surgical pathology report
- No evidence of recurrent disease following preoperative therapy and surgery
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.