- Pathology from the resected brain metastasis must be consistent with a non-central nervous system primary site. Patients with or without active disease outside the nervous system are eligible (including patients with unknown primaries), as long as the pathology from the brain is consistent with a non-central nervous system primary site.
- Three or fewer (i.e. 0 to 3) unresected brain metastases (as defined on the post-operative MRI) at the time of screening.
- One brain metastasis must be completely (gross total resection) resected ≤30 days prior to pre-registration.
- The resected brain metastasis must measure 2 cm or larger on the pre-operative MRI.
- Karnofsky Performance Status of ≥60
- Ability to complete an MRI of the head with contrast
- The brain metastasis must be located >5mm of the optic chiasm and outside the brainstem
- Must not have any prior whole brain radiation therapy.
- Past radiosurgery to other lesions is allowed
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.