Age: > 3 years and < 7 years at the time of diagnosis
- The presence of a posterior fossa medulloblastoma as determined by institutional pathologic evaluation. Pre-operative and post-operative cranial MRI with and without contract must be available.
- Patients with anaplastic medulloblastoma will NOT be eligible
- Patients with brain stem involvement are eligible
- Presence of minimal volume, non-disseminated disease
- No evidence of metastatic disease in the head, spine, or CSF
Organ Function Requirement: Adequate kidney, liver, and bone marrow.