- Have newly diagnosed, histologically confirmed, advanced (FIGO stage III-IV), high-grade epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube, or primary peritoneal cancer.
- Completed cytoreductive surgery, including at least a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy and partial omentectomy, either prior to chemotherapy (primary surgery) or following neoadjuvant chemotherapy (interval debulking).
- Have received 4 to 8 cycles of first line platinum-doublet treatment per standard clinical practice, including a minimum of 4 cycles of platinum/ taxane combination.
- a. A patient with best response of PR must have received at least 6 cycles.
- b. Bevacizumab is allowed during the chemotherapy phase, but not during maintenance ie, during therapy directed by this protocol.
Please contact Legacy Oncology Research for additional study inclusion/exclusion information.