REQUEST A TUMOR BANK SAMPLE
Instructions for researchers: how to request a sample from the Legacy Tumor Bank.
If you would like to request samples from the Legacy Tumor Bank, please review the procedure and documents below, complete all that are applicable, and return them to Danielle Osborne, PhD (email@example.com).
Please also provide proof of IRB approval, if applicable.
If you have questions, please contact us at 503-413-2474
What to expect when submitting a specimen or data request to the Legacy Tumor Bank:
Make a specimen/data request via e-mail to Danielle Osborne, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include the following documentation:
- Request letter (template provided)
- Signed Material Transfer Agreement (MTA)
- Proof of IRB approval (if applicable)
- Data Field checklist (if applicable)
- Your FedEX shipper account number will be required
- Date and time of receipt
- Condition of specimens upon arrival (i.e., dry ice present, samples satisfactory)
- Individual acknowledgements:
Joseph Frascella, PhD, Vice President of Research, Legacy Tumor Bank, Legacy Research Institute
Danielle Osborne, PhD, Associate Staff Scientist, Legacy Tumor Bank, Legacy Research Institute
- Institution acknowledgements:
Legacy Tumor Bank, Legacy Research Institute, Legacy Health, Portland, Oregon.
- Recipient Scientists must also provide an annual report on any new publications, presentations, or patent applications related to the use of samples.