Making a Difference
The mission of the Women of Meridian Park is to support and enhance the health and well-being of women and children in our community. The Women of Meridian Park is an integral element in Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center’s commitment to improve the health of the south metro community.
2019-2020 Steering Committee
|Cheryl Dotten, Co-chair
Toni Kiefel, Co-chair
Michelle Beilstein, M.D.
Elisa Burgess, M.D.
- We provide resources for individuals who have overcome cancer or are courageously living with cancer; such as fitness programs and nutritional services.
- We continue to fund heated neck wraps, post-mastectomy bras and post-surgery compassion bags for breast cancer patients.
- We plan to embrace services that assist our pediatric patients in feeling safe and encouraged. This may include interactive panels for the Emergency Department waiting area, or medical equipment and therapy tools for child development and rehabilitation.
- We support Legacy Meridian Park’s Care Management program, designed to assist patients experiencing financial barriers.
- Breast Health Center
- Emergency Department
- Family Birth Center
- Healing Garden (children's feature)
- Patient Care Expansion Project
- Physical therapy for women
- Spring Women's Wellness event
- Patients with dementia
- Wellness screenings
A SWEET NOTE OF GRATITUDE
Thank you so much for your unexpected support during a challenging time. It was so uplifting when the lovely box of goodies was delivered to my post-op room. Everything was so perfect, exactly what my soul and body needed. I am so grateful for your support and everything you do. I just wanted to express my gratitude and let you know that it really does make a difference. Thank you so much. Please keep up your great work.
--Legacy Meridian Park patient, from a note to Women of Meridian Park