Legacy Imaging Services
When you choose Legacy for your imaging procedure, you can trust that your diagnosis is in the hands of the area's leading radiology and diagnostic experts. All of our physicians are board-certified, and our technologists are certified in their specialty areas.
Legacy Health's expertise is matched by a commitment to your convenience and comfort — with special expertise in child-friendly imaging at Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel. Our six comfortable, convenient imaging locations have flexible hours and can accommodate urgent scheduling.
Proper treatment starts with a proper diagnosis
Unlike stand-alone imaging facilities, Legacy Health offers a seamless system of care from our local hospitals, clinics and specialists. So if your imaging test leads to further medical needs, Legacy is standing by to help.
Our cutting-edge technology and procedures include:
- Bone Density (DEXA)
- Cardiac Angiography
- Dual Source CT Scanner
- Interventional Radiology
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (1.5T and 3T MRI)
- Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA)
- Multi-slice Computed Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography and CT Imaging (PET/CT)
- Certified through the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA)
- Accredited for excellence by the American College of Radiology
- Our breast health centers are designated Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence by the American College of Radiology.
- Through a rigorous application process and onsite survey, our breast health centers are accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers.
Your safety is critical
Legacy is committed to imaging safety. We keep radiation exposure to our patients as low as possible — the "As Low As Reasonably Achievable" standard — and we actively participate in the American College of Radiology Image Gently program. By following this standard, we minimize the risks of radiation, while ensuring the quality of the images. Legacy maintains state-of-the-art equipment, which is regularly calibrated and inspected for compliance with national regulations. In addition, Legacy's equipment and facilities are inspected by several outside agencies on a routine basis.
For accuracy, technology and professionalism, you can rely on Legacy Imaging Services.