Legacy Medical Group–West Linn
4.9 out of 5 |
460 Ratings |
A department of Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Legacy Medical Group–West Linn's entrance and parking are adjacent to Les Schwab.
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are certified patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your primary care provider, nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Diabetes and nutrition education consultations
- Diabetes care — some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for providing quality care their patients with diabetes
- Family medicine (primary care for ages 7 and older)
- Infectious disease management
- Internal medicine (primary care for ages 15 and older)
- Men's health issues
- Preventative care
- Women's health issues
- X-ray services
Medicare patients, please note: Some of the clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based," since they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's hospital-based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more
Monday–Friday, 7:30 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.
Question Rating Breakdown