Legacy Medical Group–Mount Hood Women's Health
Welcome to our new website. Mt. Hood Women's Health has joined the Legacy Health family and is now known as Legacy Medical Group–Mount Hood Women's Health.
Our care team, location, phone and fax numbers remain the same; only our name is different. Thank you to our patients, families and referring providers as we make this exciting transition.
As always, we are “women taking care of women,” committed to bringing you the very best in women’s health care, with highly qualified OB/GYN doctors and certified nurse midwives.
Our staff is longstanding and dedicated. We treat you with respect and dignity, communicating clearly and honestly. We have Spanish-speaking providers and medical staff.
We are on the campus of Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center with its state-of-the-art Family Birth Center and hospital and surgical services.
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care
- High-risk obstetrics
- Preconception testing and counseling
- Gynecologic care and surgery
- Well-woman exam and preventive care
- Contraceptive options
- In-office gynecologic surgery
- Abnormal pap smear, HPV testing and vaccination
- Family planning and infertility counseling
- Adolescent health care and education
- Osteoporosis screening and treatment
- Menopausal counseling and management
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening
Learn more about having your baby at Legacy
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Adolescent gynecology
- Annual exam and Pap smear
- Bioidentical hormones
- Birth control options
- Breast health
- Emergency contraception
- Endometrial ablation
- Gynecological surgery
- Human papilloma virus (HPV)
- HPV vaccine
- Infertility evaluation and treatment
- Menopause and perimenopause
- Pelvic pain
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Premenstrual syndrome
Legacy Medical Group-Mount Hood Women's Health
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, Medical Office Building 2
24850 S.E. Stark St., Suite 200
Gresham, Oregon 97030
Clinic Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.