Legacy Medical Group–Portland Obstetrics and Gynecology
From routine to advanced obstetric and gynecological services, our board-certified obstetricians and gynecologists provide excellent care. Our doctors offer the latest techniques and treatments for adolescents through post-menopausal women.
- Preconception counseling
- Dating ultrasound
- High and low-risk obstetrics
- Multifetal pregnancy
- Vaginal birth after Cesarean deliveries
- Lactation management
- Postpartum depression
Learn more about having your baby at Legacy
- Well-woman annual exam
- Adolescent gynecology
- Contraception (birth control)
- HPV immunization (Gardasil)
- Management of abnormal Pap smears
- Menopause transition
- Postmenopausal hormone replacement therapy
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) screening and treatment
- Urinary incontinence and pelvic support
- Abnormal pregnancy
- Advanced hysteroscopy
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery including robotic surgery
- Female sterilization
- Labial and vaginal rejuvenation
- Pelvic prolapse repair and incontinence procedures
Abby Furukawa, M.D.
Linda Y. Moore, M.D.
Karen Ogryzlo, M.D.
Michelle Sang, M.D.
Nora Swinburne, NP
Laura Van Houten, M.D.
Jessica Voge, M.D.
Legacy Medical Group-Portland Obstetrics and Gynecology
Good Samaritan Building 3
1130 N.W. 22nd Ave., Suite 120
Portland, Oregon 97210
Clinic Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.