Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Valet parking: Available at main entrance, N.W. 22nd Avenue and Marshall Street
Parking: Three parking garages available, ask for parking validation at the clinic or department you visit. On-street, metered parking also available in neighborhood.
Public transit: Visit TriMet or call 503-238-7433
Security escorts: 503-413-7911
When to visit
Generally between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., varies according to patient needs. Please keep in mind:
- From 7 a.m to 3 p.m is busy for patients, doctors and nurses
- Please keep visits brief and limit the number of visitors
- You may be asked to leave briefly during care.
Where to stay
There are several options for hotels and housing in the Downtown and Northwest Portland areas. Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details. Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
On the Legacy Good Samaritan campus, Green Gables Guest House provides a low-cost home away from home for Legacy cancer patients and their families.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- Cafeteria, espresso bar/snack bar and vending machines in the hospital
- Restaurants, coffee shops and grocery stores nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: In lobby
- Gift shop: Up the stairway from the main lobby
- Healing garden
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: no tobacco or smoking on our campus, please