Legacy Silverton Medical Center
How to get here
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Mid-Willamette Valley area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
When to visit
Generally between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., varies according to patient needs. Please keep in mind:
- From 7 a.m to 3 p.m is busy for patients, doctors and nurses
- Please keep visits brief and limit the number of visitors
- You may be asked to leave briefly during care.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- We have a cafe, espresso cart and vending machines.
- Restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: On the main level across from the cafeteria
- Gift shop
- Lost and found: 503-873-1589
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: No tobacco or smoking on our campus, please
- Spiritual care
- 24/7 access to chaplains and our chapel: To reach our chaplain or arrange a visit from your faith, please call extension 1738.