Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Entrance: On the north end of the Legacy Emanuel campus
Parking: Garage located across from our main entrance
Valet parking: 501 N. Graham St. (entry to the Legacy Emanuel Medical Center Atrium), additional valet parking outside the Randall ER
Public transit: Visit TriMet or call 503-238-7433
Security escorts: 503-413-7911
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Northeast Portland area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- Cafeteria, cafe, coffee cart and vending machines in the hospital and an espresso bar/snack bar at Randall Children’s Hospital
- Restaurants, food carts, coffee shops and a grocery store nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: Near main lobby of Legacy Emanuel
- Two gift shops
- Four healing gardens
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: No tobacco or smoking on our campus, please