Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Our clinic is renowned for its advanced practices, exceptional patient care, and outstanding results. We have earned a reputation among referring physicians and patients alike for providing effective, individualized therapy. Our highly skilled therapists and our ongoing commitment to excellence set us apart from other clinics in the area.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists, including specialists in a wide range of therapeutic disciplines, ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert.
- You will be seen by licensed therapist, not an aide, who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function on the fewest number of visits.
We are conveniently located in NW Portland on the Legacy Good Samaritan campus in Medical Office building 3, second floor. Complimentary valet parking is available at main hospital entrance.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans and provide assistance in insurance verification and authorization.
Our licensed therapists are highly experienced with a variety of advanced training certifications including Orthopedic Certified Specialists (OCS); McKenzie(MDT) Certified, Certified Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP), Graston Technique, Lymphology Association of North America (Lana) Certified, Assistive Technology Professional (ATP).
Trish Ault, P.T.
Shannon Browning, P.T.
Cyd Dashkoff, P.T.
Michael Deegan, P.T.
Debbie Dresler, P.T.
Sandy Kirchner, P.T.
Sue Klaumann, P.T.
Gwen Kurilik, P.T.
Susan Le, P.T.
Katherine Lyttle, P.T.
Timothy Madison II, DPT
Kila Mitchell, P.T.
Erica Miyasako, O.T.
Claire Mysliwy, P.T.
Ansley Paul, P.T.
Eric Quon, P.T.
Jimena Serrano, P.T.
Faye Sono, P.T.
David Therrattil, P.T.
Claudia Von Hammerstein, P.T.
Tony Wolff, M.S., MSPT
For a complete list of therapists at all service locations, search our provider directory. Search now.
For more information or to schedule an appointment please call 503-413-7753.