QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?
Ways to contact us.
Call patient relations
Legacy Health provides a patient relations specialist to work with you and your care team if you have a concern about your care that cannot be resolved by speaking with the unit supervisor or your doctor. To reach a patient relations specialist, please call the hospital operator and ask to be connected to patient relations.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center: 503-413-2200
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center: 503-413-7711
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center: 503-692-1212
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center: 503-674-1122
- Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel: 503-413-2200
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center: 360-487-1000
- Legacy Silverton Medical Center: 503-873-1500
- Unity Center for Behavioral Health: 503-944-8000
Email patient relations
If you have any concerns about patient care and/or safety in any of Legacy's hospitals, we encourage you to Contact Us. Please select the "Compliment or Concern" category for the hospital concerned.
If your concerns cannot be resolved through the hospital, you may contact the Joint Commission.