Go paperless, save time, and reduce clutter by signing up for paperless billing. After enrolling, you will no longer receive billing statements in the mail. You can opt-out at any time.
By going paperless, you get enhanced security and the convenience to:
- View your statement online anytime.
- Secure online access to statements over the past 18 months.
- Receive an e-mail or text message when your statement is available for viewing online.
Signing up for paperless billing is easy.
- Log-in to your MyHealth account
- From the Dashboard, click Billing Summary.
- Click the notification for Paperless Billing.
- Confirm the email or phone number for billing alerts
- Authorize paperless billing. That’s it.
Don’t have a MyHealth account?
In order to enroll for Paperless Billing, you must first sign up for a MyHealth Account. To sign up for a MyHealth account, go to legacyhealth.org/myhealth and follow the prompts.
It's easy to manage your health with the MyHealth - appointments, refills, records, bills and more, all from the convenience of your device or computer.