Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Safety and security
- Patients and visitors must pass through a metal detector and consent to bag search before entry.
- Prohibited items are not allowed. These include: weapons (including those accompanied by carrying permits), sharp objects and illegal substances. Please note bag size limits before visiting.
- We adhere to a zero-tolerance policy. To learn more: Safety Signage Zero Tolerance.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- A cafe (lower level), coffee cart (first floor) and vending machines in the hospital
- Restaurants nearby
Where to stay
- There are several options for lodging near Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
- Emergency Entrance
Northwest side of hospital off Stark St.
- Life-threatening emergencies
- Children’s emergencies
Call 911 or visit Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
- Mental health emergencies
Call 911, contact the mental health crisis line in your area or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
About Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, the Gresham area’s full-service community hospital, offers advanced care and expertise in robotic-assisted surgery, cancer treatment and gastrointestinal care. A long-standing and vital part of the community, Legacy Mount Hood continues to expand its health services to meet the needs of fast-growing East County, serving our patients, families and neighbors.