Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Safety and security
- Patients and visitors must pass through a metal detector and consent to bag search before entry.
- Prohibited items are not allowed. These include: weapons (including those accompanied by carrying permits), sharp objects and illegal substances. Please note bag size limits before visiting.
- We adhere to a zero-tolerance policy. To learn more: Safety Signage Zero Tolerance.
Where to eat
- Patients receive regular meals
- Cafe (third floor), espresso cart (first floor) and vending machines (first and third floors) available
- Several restaurants nearby
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Vancouver area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
About Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Built in 2005 and the winner of architectural awards, Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center offers a range of innovations to improve the health and life of the greater Vancouver area. With a spacious lobby livened with piano music and an espresso bar, Legacy Salmon Creek is known for its welcoming feel and meeting the needs of patients and families.