Randall Children's Pediatric Care-Emanuel
Holly Jastak, FNP
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Lena Kuo, MD
- Pediatric Hospitalist
Bradley Olson, MD, MS
Nancy Perez Senn, MD, FAAP
Gillian Piro, MD
Wendy Hasson, MD
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Access to an advice nurse or physician 24/7
- Information and education about child health and safety
- Management and coordination of services for pediatric conditions
- Same-day appointments for acute illness
- Well-child exams and sports physicals
- Circumcisions up to 28 days
- Counseling services with a child and family therapist
Free parking is available at parking garages 1 and 4 on Legacy Emanuel Medical Center campus and street parking is available as well.
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are certified patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your primary care provider, nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.