Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
24800 S.E. Stark St.
Gresham, OR 97030
About Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center, the Gresham area’s full-service community hospital, offers advanced care and expertise in robotic-assisted surgery, cancer treatment and gastrointestinal care. A long-standing and vital part of the community, Legacy Mount Hood continues to expand its health services to meet the needs of fast-growing East County, serving our patients, families and neighbors.
- First in Oregon to perform robotic-assisted total knee replacement
- Leading-edge technology and expertise in general, gynecological and urologic robotic-assisted surgeries
- Recognized for outstanding stroke care year after year
Hours: Open 24/7
Public transit: Visit TriMet or call 503-238-7433
Security escorts: 503-692-2222
Help when you need it
Life-threatening emergencies: Call 911
Children’s emergencies: Call 911 or visit Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Mental health emergencies: Call 911, contact the mental health crisis line in your area or visit the Unity Center for Behavioral Health website for more information.
Need a mammogram?
Schedule a mammogram with 3-D technology, offering better detection and more peace of mind available at our breast health center, which gives you timely support and personalized care.
Schedule a visit with our GI experts.
Find a provider who's right for you.
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the South metro area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- A cafe (lower level), coffee cart (first floor) and vending machines in the hospital
- Restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: In the basement
- Gift shop: In the lobby
- Healing garden
- Lost and found: 503-413-7911
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: No tobacco or smoking on our campus, please