Legacy Access technical support and training
Please contact the IS Service Desk with technical support issues. You may contact them (Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. through 8 p.m. and on weekends from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.) at 503-415-5888.
When calling, please be prepared to give the following information:
- Your full name, role (MD, NP, RN, MA) and location of your practice
- The name of the application you are using (e.g., Legacy EpicCare Link or PACS Web)
- Your user name
- Type of browser you are using: Internet Explorer, Firefox for Windows or Firefox for Mac
- What you were doing when the problem occurred. (Specific details such as the patient's name, section of the chart you were viewing and the button/link/ tab you pressed, etc.)
- Any error message you received, exactly as it appeared on your screen
- Any recent changes to your computer such as the installation of new software or hardware
- Provide operating system information
We offer a variety of online resources to help you learn to use Legacy Access applications.
Legacy Epic Electronic Health Record
- Legacy Epic Hyperspace - This remote offering is only available to Legacy credentialed and privileged providers. Before access is given, the user must complete classroom training. To sign up for training, please call 503-413-3663 or email email@example.com.
- Legacy EpicCare Link - Once you log in, a complete user guide is available in the Quick Links section.
After logging in, click the "Using PACS Web" tab at the bottom of the screen for user information.
For more information about CPACS Web, reference the CPACS fact sheet. Click here to download.
Legacy Physician Portal
The Legacy Physician Portal is available to physicians on staff at Legacy Health. Training will be provided once your application form is received and approved.
On-demand CME portal
For more information about the on-demand CME portal, please see this On-Demand FAQ Sheet.