The breathlessness and weakness of chronic lung disease can make it difficult to enjoy your favorite hobbies and complete everyday tasks.
Our team provides evaluation, education and exercise help, as well as dietary and nursing consultations. We work closely with you and your doctor to help you resume a more active lifestyle.
- Chronic bronchitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Lung surgery including reduction/resection/transplantation
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Occupational or environmental lung disease
- Severe obesity
- Exercise therapy sessions let you work with a therapist to build a customized and progressive exercise routine. We'll monitor your progress during twice-a-week rehabilitation sessions.
- Education sessions will teach you how to breathe effectively, conserve energy, manage anxiety, use relaxation skills, effectively control your symptoms and use techniques for bronchial hygiene and health maintenance.
- Wellness programs provide monitored exercise, two times a week, for those who complete pulmonary rehab and are an excellent way to continue your fitness journey.
- Free monthly support groups usually with a guest speaker, are for patients, families and others interested in better management of chronic lung disease. Learn more information about the Portland Pulmonary Fibrosis Support Group. See below for the group's details or download the information sheet - here.
- Highly experienced therapists offer advanced training in pulmonary rehabilitation.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call:
- Legacy Emanuel, 503-413-4353
- Legacy Good Samaritan, 503-413-6723
- Legacy Meridian Park, 503-692-2548
- Legacy Mount Hood, 503-674-1590
- Legacy Salmon Creek, 360-487-3770