Court-ordered classes by TNTT
High risk drivers class
Attending the High-Risk Driver Course
The High-Risk Driver Course meets the 2nd and 4th Saturdays most months. Once per quarter, we offer the course on a Thursday evening.
The High-Risk Driver course is a court remanded program that empowers individuals to make decisions on their traffic safety. The course includes a trauma nurse, law enforcement and victims of traffic-related trauma.
Some of the topics include:
- How people are hurt in motor vehicle crashes
- How traffic crashes affect the whole community
- Ways to change risky driving habits
- Current Oregon traffic laws and significant updates
- Impact of trauma on quality of life, as told by actual survivors of traffic-related traumatic injury
- Pre-registration is mandatory. Due to limited space, we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Classes fill up very quickly, so please register as soon as possible. Click here to search for class availability and register online.
- A citation number is required at registration to receive a certificate of completion.
- Payment is required at the time of registration. If you cannot register online, please call (503) 413-4960 for assistance.
- Don't have a traffic citation, but you'd like to attend our program? We invite you to attend our class free of charge as an education registration. Education participants do not receive a certificate of completion. Please do not bring children under age 12.
- You will get an email confirmation after registering. If you do not get an email confirmation, please check your spam folder.
If you must reschedule, please ensure that you remain within your compliance date with the court. Some courts require contacting them to reschedule. It is the responsibility of the individual to adhere to any restrictions and regulations set by the court.
We need notification one full business day before your scheduled class for you to receive a refund or to reschedule. In the unlikely event that Legacy has to cancel or reschedule a class, you will either be fully refunded or able to reschedule. Class closures due to inclement weather are released using the same avenues as school closures; this information is available on all local news channels, websites and via the Flash Alert website.
If you can't come for any reason, please cancel or reschedule by logging into your account in the online registration system.