The DUII Victim Impact Panel is a court remanded program that focuses directly on the social, emotional, financial and physical consequences of driving under the influence of intoxicants. This two hour course is conducted by a trauma nurse, a judge and a panel of survivors who have been directly impacted by the consequences of impaired driving.
The course includes the following topics:
- The effects of intoxicants on the brain.
- The effect on decision making and behavior.
- The effect on driving skills.
- The short and long term consequences on the self, family, community and society.
- Registration in advance is required. Click here to search for class availability and register online.
- You are required to submit payment at the time of registration. If you cannot register online, please call (503) 413-4960 or email us for assistance.
- A citation number is required at registration to receive a certificate of completion.
- We welcome members of the public to attend our program for education, free of charge. Please note: Education participants do not receive a certificate of completion. Please do not bring children under age 12.
NOTE - If you must reschedule, please ensure that you remain within your compliance date with the court. Some courts require contacting them to reschedule. It is the responsibility of the individual to adhere to any restrictions and regulations set by the court.