Legacy Medical Group–Northwest
4.9 out of 5 |
2163 Ratings |
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are certified patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your primary care provider, nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Diabetes care – Some providers at our clinic are recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) and the American Diabetes Association (ADA) for their high quality care of patients with diabetes.
- Internal medicine (primary care for ages 15 and older)
- Stephen Baugh, M.D. *
- Aura DeOlazo, M.D. - Closed to New Patients
- Jacquelyn Dunn, D.O. - Closed to New Patients
- Daniela Goldenberg, M.D. *
- Leslie Johnson, M.D. *
- Rosa Garcia, M.D. *
- Shaun Lan, M.D. *
- Ben Ly, M.D. - Closed to New Patients
- Curtis Marr, M.D. - Closed to New Patients
- Nikolas Skye Robins, M.D *
- Brandon Young, M.D. *
*Accepting New Patients
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Question Rating Breakdown