Legacy Medical Group–Tualatin
4.9 out of 5 |
2086 Ratings |
A department of Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are certified patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your primary care provider, nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being in a patient-centered medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
Medicare patients, please note: Some of the clinics, including this one, are considered "hospital-based", since they share the same licensure with a Legacy hospital. The services or procedures you receive at Legacy's based clinics may include a facility charge in addition to a physician charge. Learn more
- Joseph Amavisca, M.D.*
- Jonathan Berger, M.D.*
- Diana Boss, M.D. - Closed to New Patients
- Pompy Goswami, M.D.*
- Gwen Grewe, M.D. - Closed to New Patients
- Cynthia Katancik, PA-C - (Does not carry a panel of patients)
- Eric MacEvoy, M.D. - Closed to New Patients
- Colin McDonough, M.D - Closed to New Patients
- Coral James Nash, N.P. - (Does not carry a panel of patients)
- Elizabeth Reding, D.O. - Closed to New Patients
- Elizabeth Sammond, M.D.*
- Jordan Smith, M.D.*
- Srividya Venigalla, M.D.*
*Accepting New Patients
Appointments beginning at 7am are available with some of the providers.
Question Rating Breakdown