VOLUNTEER AT LEGACY
Find out how to get involved.
Are you a community group interested in volunteering at Randall Children's Hospital at Legacy Emanuel?
Benefits of volunteering at Legacy
In addition to the joy of serving others, in return you will receive meal passes, invitations to events, reduced fees for fitness centers, parking and other benefits from Legacy.
Eligibility to volunteer at Legacy
All we ask is that you make a weekly commitment for one year, and that you are compassionate, ready to help and willing to learn. Positions may have a minimum age of 14 to 18.
How to apply to volunteer at Legacy
Download and fill out our volunteer application, then mail to the addresses listed on the form.
Questions about volunteering at Legacy?
Please call the location where you would like to volunteer:
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center: 503-413-4839
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center: 503-413-7012
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center: 503-692-2270
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center: 503-674-1547
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center: 360-487-1040
- Legacy Silverton Medical Center: 503-873-1786
- Randall Children's at Legacy Emanuel: 503-276-6950