Legacy Silverton Medical Center
In an emergency
On the main level across from the cafeteria
- Gift shop
No tobacco or smoking on our campus
Safety and security
- Patients and visitors must pass through a metal detector and consent to bag search before entry.
- Prohibited items are not allowed. These include: weapons (including those accompanied by carrying permits), sharp objects and illegal substances. Please note bag size limits before visiting.
- We adhere to a zero-tolerance policy. To learn more: Safety Signage Zero Tolerance.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- We have a cafe, espresso cart and vending machines.
- Restaurants nearby
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Mid-Willamette Valley area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
About Legacy Silverton Medical Center
Legacy Silverton Medical Center delivers care with a personal touch. Proud to be part of the rich fabric in this community for more than 100 years, we also serve Woodburn, Keizer, Mt. Angel and the rest of the mid-Willamette Valley.