Legacy Physical Therapy–Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Management
- Neurological Rehabilitation (OT, PT, SLP)
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Urinary Continence for Men and Women
- Women's Health/Pelvic Floor/Conditions Related to Pregnancy
- Work Injuries/On the job injuries
A parking lot is available on-site with free parking.
Salmon Creek Rehabilitation has been a part of the growing Salmon Creek Medical Center from the beginning. The newest technology and highly skilled therapists make us one of the best in SW Washington. Many of our therapists are athletes themselves and can personalize your care plan to achieve your goals.
Our beautiful new therapy clinic is located on the Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center Campus.
What to expect:
- Our highly trained and experienced therapists, including specialists in a wide range of therapeutic disciplines, ensure that your particular concerns are addressed by an expert.
- You will be seen by licensed therapist, not an aide, who will care for you from admission to discharge.
- We will work closely with you and your doctor to provide a unique and personalized course of therapy that is effective and cost efficient.
- We use the latest scientific evidence-based practices and the most up-to-date techniques in assessment, treatment and rehabilitation.
- Our care exceeds national outcomes in decreasing pain and increasing function in the fewest number of visits.
Health Plan Coverage
We accept most insurance plans, and provide assistance in insurance verification and authorization. In some cases, referral by a physician may not be required.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 360-487-3750 in Washington or 503-413-3707 in Oregon.