Legacy Silverton Medical Center
About Legacy Silverton Medical Center
- Award-winning customer service and commitment to community health
- A century of service in the heart of the Willamette Valley
- Family Birth Center virtually connected to newborn specialists through Randall Children’s Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
Hours: Open 24/7
Having a baby?
Schedule a visit with our midwives and learn how our approach can improve your pregnancy and labor experience.
Looking for a OB-GYN or midwife?
Find experienced OB-GYNs and midwives who specialize in treating women during every stage of life.
Knee or hip problems slowing you?
Take our assessment as the first step to better health.
Need a primary care doctor?
Find a provider who's right for you.
Where to stay
- There are several options for hotels and housing in the Mid-Willamette Valley area.
- Some hotels may have discounted rates for Legacy patients and family — please call the hotel for details.
- Please note: Legacy has no relationship or connection to these businesses and cannot offer recommendations.
Where to eat
- Patients choose from a menu.
- Guests may order from a special menu.
- We have a cafe, espresso cart and vending machines.
- Restaurants nearby
For your convenience
- ATM: On the main level across from the cafeteria
- Gift shop: 503-873-1778
- Lost and found: 503-873-1589
- Mail, flowers and balloons: Delivered to the patient's room (no flowers or plants in critical care areas) or forwarded to a home address. Mylar balloons only please, because of latex allergies.
- Tobacco: No tobacco or smoking on our campus, please
- Spiritual care
- 24/7 access to chaplains and our chapel: To reach our chaplain or arrange a visit from your faith, please call extension 1738.