Legacy Medical Group-Raleigh Hills
4.8 out of 5 |
833 Ratings |
Welcome to better health
Welcome to Legacy Health's primary care clinics, the first step to better health. Our clinics are certified patient-centered medical homes. A medical home clinic means that you and your family are at the center of our care, surrounded by a team that consists of your primary care provider, nurse, medical assistant, social worker, counselor and clerical staff. This team is focused on your health needs.
Being part of a medical home means that your care team knows your health history, listens to your concerns, and coordinates care with other specialists and health providers. We care for you when you are sick, but, more importantly, we work with you to keep you well.
- Please read this before making an appointment.
Monday–Thursday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Family medicine (primary care for all ages)
- Internal medicine (primary care for those 15 and older)
- Preventative care
- Amany Bashir, M.D., family medicine
- Jill R. Hansen, MD, internal medicine
- A. Perry Hendin, MD, FACP, internal medicine
- Kim Heydon, M.D., family medicine
- Kishoree Patel, M.D., internal medicine
- Belinda Siu, M.D., family medicine
We are welcoming new patients and offer evening hours for your convenience.
Question Rating Breakdown