Hospice and Grief Support
Locations and Providers
Your care will include a team of professionals including:
- Your physician: Will continue to direct your care through your hospice nurse and by office visits when needed.
- Hospice nurse and physician: Coordinates your care with other team members.
- Hospice social worker: Provides counseling and emotional support as requested; identifies community resources.
- Bereavement counselor: Counsels family, provides grief education and hosts memorial events.
- You may be offered the assistance of a spiritual or dietary counselor, a physical, occupational or speech therapist and/or other aides or assistants. Your team will give you more information about their roles and responsibilities. Volunteers also play an important part in hospice care.
Our services are provided in the home, various care settings and in the hospital.
Legacy Hospice Services-Portland
PO Box 3426
Portland, OR 97232