Specialists in spine problems
The health of your back and spine plays a critical role in your ability to enjoy life. At Legacy Health, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of spine problems, whether caused by traumatic injury, a work or lifestyle issue, or simply the wear and tear that comes with age.
For surgery patients, we combine expert doctors and state-of-the-art technology with complete care before and after surgery. Whether you need pain management, physical therapy or surgery, we're with you every step of the way from diagnosis to recovery.
We have neurosurgeons (doctors who perform spine surgeries) at all our medical centers.
Legacy's fellowship-trained surgeons offer particular expertise in:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Complex conditions of the entire spine
- Spinal deformity
- Artificial disc replacement
If you do choose surgery
For surgery patients, an entire team is devoted to your care:
- Surgeons with expertise in minimally invasive surgery, microscopic surgery and computer-assisted image-guided surgery
- Nurses with advanced training in caring for spine surgery patients
- Orthopedic nurse coordinators to monitor your hospital care and prepare your post-hospital recovery plan
- Physical and occupational therapists to help you regain strength and mobility
- Discharge planners to assist you in the transition from hospital to home